As a Realtor®, you have a lot on your plate – running your business and helping your clients find their dream home or office. You might be thinking you don’t have time to navigate all of your health insurance options to find the best plan for you. That’s why Florida Health Choices has partnered with Florida Realtors® to give you access to your very own private health insurance exchange.
Here are five reasons you should check it out:
- Federal law now requires Americans to purchase health insurance and you don’t want to get caught without it. The IRS fined 7.5 million Americans who didn’t have health insurance last year, and the penalties are two to three times higher in 2015.
- Florida Health Choices is the Health Insurance Marketplace established by the State of Florida and we have created a members-only health insurance exchange just for Florida Realtors®.
- As a member of Florida Realtors® you have unlimited access to the exchange where you can shop for health, dental, and vision coverage. Decision tools like an out-of-pocket costs estimator and a provider search are at your fingertips to help you make the best choice.
- Your private health insurance marketplace can help you determine whether you are eligible to receive discounts on your purchase in the form of federal subsidies and, if you are eligible, help you enroll in coverage through healthcare.gov.
- The next open enrollment period begins November 1, 2015, and will only last for three months. Until then, you may still be eligible to enroll when you have a qualifying life event like marriage, divorce, or the birth of a child.
Our marketplace offers custom health insurance solutions – we want to save you time, so you can get back to business. Interested Realtors® and Real Estate Appraisers can access their private exchange here or go to www.floridarealtors.org and find it under Florida Realtors® Rewards Partner.
Make plans to stop by booth #521 at the Florida Realtors® Trade Expo August 20-21 in Orlando to register for prizes and see first-hand how to shop and compare coverage using the Florida Realtors® private exchange.